Best equipment, best choice, best results
Deep Sea Mooring invests in the highest quality equipment, exclusively sourced from recognized industry suppliers and certified to the most stringent standards. By investing in excellence, from the outset, we have the best optimal foundation for all operations as do our clients.
Alongside undertaking entire full-service assignments, we also offer rental of a comprehensive range of more than 10,000 individual mooring components to support complex mooring operations. All our equipment is subject to a rigorous inspection and maintenance regime, offering the highest quality and level of reliability the industry associates with DSM.
Some of our equipment includes:
- A variety of Ultra High Holding Power anchors for mooring of mobile offshore units and other floating installations in different seabed conditions, ranging from our STEVPRIS®Mk6 anchors to STEVSHARK®REX anchors for hard soils.
- A wide range of surface and deep water rated subsurface modular buoyancy units. The buoys can be combined to meet the exact requirements for buoyancy and come complete with fittings for wires, fiber ropes and chains.
- Grade R4 and Grade R5 mooring chains of several dimensions, sourced from manufacturers such as Hamanaka Chain (Japan) and Vicinay Cadenas (Spain). Deep Sea Mooring has the world’s largest rental stock of 84mm R5 grade chain.
- A large stock of up to 900-ton minimum breaking strength fiber ropes. Our entire stock is certified by DNV according to DNV-OS-E303.
- A wide range of slide bearing, roller bearing, pipe and buoy off swivels for mooring lines and anchor handling purposes. The swivels are designed to operate at water depths down to 2000m.
- A wide range of connectors including the latest Ndur kenter links, Ndur anchor shackles, adapters, and more.
- All necessary hooks and equipment to carry out complex pre-lay and rig move operations, such as J-lock and J-hooks, ROV hooks, grapnel hooks and our hydro acoustic subsea release hook.
- RigLOK for hydroacoustic release of mooring lines.